WE ARE HIRING
Current Job Openings
Heavyweight Digital are a dynamic team of digital marketing experts utilizing cutting edge technology to deliver business growth through search.
A rapidly expanding digital marketing agency, Heavyweight Digital are looking for junior and experienced PPC managers.
Please email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV to apply.
Digital Marketing Executive
As a Digital Marketing Executive at Heavyweight Digital, you will be proficient in all aspects of PPC management from initial account creation to analysing campaign performance and adjusting to improve account efficiency.
The successful candidate will have:
- A firm understanding of PPC/features and have real-world experience in creating and managing campaigns on behalf of clients.
- A real enthusiasm for digital marketing and have the ability to continuously learn as platforms evolve.
- At least 1 year experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads or managed SEO campaigns.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to identify optimisation opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Setup of new Google Ads, Facebook Ads and SEO campaigns.
- Continuous optimisation of existing and new campaigns.
- Hold a longstanding relationship with clients.
Preference will be given to candidates that have a rounded knowledge of digital marketing in general. Knowledge of SEO, Facebook Ads, etc would be advantageous.
Why work for Heavyweight Digital?
Heavyweight Digital are a young, dynamic team of digital marketing professionals with an appetite for success.
Based in modern offices, you’ll be working in a fun and relaxed, yet professional environment alongside other seasoned digital marketing experts.
Ongoing training is provided both in-house and through formal training providers.
Our culture is fun & friendly – we come to work to do a good job but have fun doing so with breakout areas for pool, ping pong and table football.
You’ll be working in modern offices in luxurious landscaped grounds, benefit from Vitality Healthcare and have your birthday off as an added bonus!
Work for a company that supports your growth and gives real opportunity to progress your career.
Experience Required: 1 Year
Driving License Required: Yes
Salary: £24,000.00 /Year + Pension + Private Healthcare